Sat 2 Aug - 22:19 by Fiya

Affiliates

The Phoenixs arrival

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

The Phoenixs arrival

Post by Makai Kasai on Tue 16 Mar - 10:27

Spoiler:

A tall 19 year old was walking towards Cafe Mew Mew. He stood at 7'2 foot in height. he had an athletic and muscular build. hr had long black spiked hair reaching mid back held in a single pnoytail. He wore black silk robe, black silk dragon pants, black socks and black chinese style slippers. The male carried 2 Tengoku swords on his back, 2 light blue Odachi on his right hip and 2 light blue Muramasa on his left hip. he had his hands in his pockets as he walked towards the cafe with a bored look. He had a red ruby necklace around his neck. He had a a large black phoenix like tattoo on his back. The wings spaned over his shoulders and down his arms.

He held a calm air about him as he looked at the cafe. He tsked in annoyance wondering why he was here. Oh yeah because other mews were. he tsked. he was a mercenary selling his abilities for money. He fought on any side. He fought for the side who could afford to pay him./ he kicked the doors open. They swung on their hinges as he stepped in. hands in his pockets.
Makai Kasai

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Phoenixs arrival

Post by Fiya on Tue 16 Mar - 10:31

Keiichiro walked in. His hair hung down in a large ponytail. "Hello, Makai." He waved him to come down to the basement.
Fiya
Admin

View user profile http://fxya.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Makai Kasai on Tue 16 Mar - 10:33

Makai glared at him. he leaned against a wall pulling out a cigeratte he lit it up. he followed Keiichiro to the basement, 'Remember i only work if you pay me and properly." He had his hands in his pockets as smoke hungs in the air. He had a scowl on his face. He wouldn't work if he wans't paid correctly.
Makai Kasai

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fiya on Tue 16 Mar - 10:36

A dagger caught the cigarette pinning it to a wall. "Savannah, calm down." "No smoking in the cafe, newbie." I said to the new man. I looked back at a blonde man who was holding up a projector pointing out where chimera animals had been last seen. "Come on in, Makai."
Fiya
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Makai Kasai on Tue 16 Mar - 10:39

Makai stepped in and looked at the projector. He had lit up another cigeratte and was smoking without a care. He looked at it and grinned, 'How much you going to pay." He released a large cloud of smoke from his lips, 'you know my fee 10,000 a piece." He released another large cloud of smoke before taking a long drag.
Makai Kasai

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fiya on Tue 16 Mar - 10:42

I walked over to the new man and held another dagger to his throat. The dagger that had pinned the cigerette to the wall had flown back to my hand and I had that one destroy the cigerette and the cigerette packet. "I repeat - no smoking in the cafe" Ryou and Keiichiro pretended as if nothing was happened. "We don't pay you to save the world. I honestly don't care if you leave. I do this alone. We don't have the money to pay for you"
Fiya
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Makai Kasai on Tue 16 Mar - 10:44

Makai released another large cloud of smoke. He grinned. Red flames engulfed his body wrapping around the dagger and her arm. She could feel the heat on her skin, 'You sure about that kid?" He raised a hand to his cigeratte and took a long drag and removed it letting out a puff of smoke. he put the cigeratte with the palm of his hand. The wound was covered by green flames and was healed in seconds.
Makai Kasai

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fiya on Tue 16 Mar - 10:47

"You should know better than to smoke around kids" The heat caused no pain to me. It felt more like a heater which was good for the basement as it was extremely cold.
Fiya
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Makai Kasai on Tue 16 Mar - 10:48

He closed his eyes. Red flames engulfed his entire body and the basement. Flames lit the room ablaze. He held a hand and closed it the flames were snuffed out, "You irritate me. I'll take care of this one. But i still expect to be paid." He removed the blade from his throat. it was slightly melted at the tip, "Show me its location." He stared at the projector and tsked.
Makai Kasai

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fiya on Tue 16 Mar - 10:51

The dagger returned to normal in an instant. "Sorry, Makai. This is Kisshu. Savannah's the only one who fights Kisshu head on. There are reasons for this" "Now you really must be irritated. Where is he?" "He's at the park..." I was already running up the stairs. "Central park!" Ryou called after me.
Fiya
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Makai Kasai on Tue 16 Mar - 10:55

He chuckled and pointed to the projector while you were busy looking away look what popped up." Instead of 1 Chimera there was now ten. All at the same location. But there was another ten off to the side heading their way, "Who will take them ten her? then what about the other ten and this 'Kisshu'?"
Makai Kasai

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fiya on Tue 16 Mar - 11:00

"Savannah is trained. She's been doing this since she was 3 after her parents were killed by Kisshu's leader, Deep Blue-sama. I met her at 6 and she had learned a lot. She's 15 now. 20 chimera animals are nothing. She's dealt with 50 at once" Ryou opened a camera to the location of them. I was standing there staring in the face of a giant moth. I grinned.

Fiya
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Makai Kasai on Tue 16 Mar - 11:03

Makai watched her with a careful eye, 'Then why did you call me for? you already have a capable Mew Mew. Unless you merely called me so i wouldn't join the other side.' he scowled in annoyance he had better things to do, 'because i have had an offer from them. And i'll gladly join if i feel like im being jacked over."
Makai Kasai

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fiya on Tue 16 Mar - 11:06

"That's not it at all. We didn't call you to just fight. We called you to control Savannah. She hasn't been sleeping at all. She refuses to. It's making her sick." Ryou looked at Makai "She needs help and she won't listen to us, and she can destroy us if we annoy her. We need someone strong who can try and convince her" He looked back at the video to see all the Chimera animals destroyed and me and Kisshu fighting. "Besides, the aliens can't pay you as they don't have money. They come from another planet"
Fiya
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Makai Kasai on Tue 16 Mar - 11:07

He chuckled darkly at Ryou. He pulled out a large bag of cash and tossed it onto the table, 'Really? they seem to be able to get it. After all thats not fake." he had his arms folded and grinned, "and besides i'm paid to fibe a fighter not a baby sitter."
Makai Kasai

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fiya on Tue 16 Mar - 11:48

Ryou frowned "Join their side if you must..." "You wanted HIM to take care of me?!" Ryou looked up at the top of the stairs then back at the screen then back at me. "When did you get back?" I frowned and looked at the money "Let him go. He's a jerk anyway. Anyone who uses their talent for money instead of helping others is a selfish jerk" I walked inside and slammed a door.
Fiya
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Makai Kasai on Tue 16 Mar - 11:50

Makai shrugged his shoulders, 'I'm a mercenary its what i do." He tsked and pulled out a cigeratte. he leaned against a wall, 'Well i do owe you a favour.' he put the cigeratte out and tossed it into a bin, 'Ill help you this once and this once only for free. But i do expect to fight now and then. I hate getting rusty."
Makai Kasai

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fiya on Tue 16 Mar - 11:52

"Help Savannah and you will be able to fight. Don't help her and she won't move aside easily. You just need to control her. Teach her to share I guess. Not just the fights, but the emotions she has bottled up. She expresses Anger, not sadness. It ruins her personality. She's a really sweet girl"
Fiya
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Makai Kasai on Tue 16 Mar - 11:54

Makai shrugged his shoulders, 'What ever." he yawned loudly and tsked, "Next fight is mine no high way option." He had his hands on his odachi. he had is slightly drawn with a click showing the shining metal/.
Makai Kasai

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fiya on Tue 16 Mar - 11:55

Ryou listened hearing cries in my room then whispered to Keiichiro to go up and see me. Keiichiro began to walk up the stairs
Fiya
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Makai Kasai on Tue 16 Mar - 11:58

Makai sighed at this. he walked off with a yawn. he tossed Ryou a card, 'give me a call if anything comes up." Makai burst into flames vanishing,
Makai Kasai

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fiya on Tue 16 Mar - 11:59

Ryou looked down at the card and walked up to my room. The door was locked. "Typical" Ryou leaned against a wall just across from my door and waited for me to stop
Fiya
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Makai Kasai on Tue 16 Mar - 12:01

Makai tsked as he stepped out of the cafe. She was still crying. The male tsked in annoyance. He grew large wings made of flames. The wings flappe dnad he flew up to her bedroom window. he raised a hand and melted the lock. He slipped it open and leapt in. His wings folded and vanishing. He leaned against a wall and stare at her, "You know you really shouldn't do this to yourself."
Makai Kasai

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fiya on Tue 16 Mar - 12:02

I jumped and looked at the man "What do you want, jerk?" I asked, sobs ruining my rudeness.
Fiya
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Makai Kasai on Tue 16 Mar - 12:04

Makai sighed and slowly approached her. he wrapped his arms around her in a warm gently embrace. he held her close, "Doesn't matter. Just let it all go. you shouldn't do this alone."
Makai Kasai

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next