Post by STAR on Sat 8 Jan - 23:59

cam:PIE!!PIE!!!PIE!!!
STAR

View user profile http://starxland.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Cafe Mew Mew Menu

Post by Mew Cherry on Mon 17 Jan - 21:12

O_O
Yeah.....uuhhhhhhhh.......I'm just gonna.....*points to door while walking to it sideways* Goooo..........*goes outside and sits in a tree* *sees that its snowing* *talking to self* *sigh* I turned 16 last month......and thats already basically a year older than Inuyasha....how am I going to stop myself from ageing? *sigh* At least I didn't tell anyone it was my birthday.
Mew Cherry

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rikki on Mon 17 Jan - 23:48

Inuyasha: *poke* I'm still older than you remembbbbeeerrrr?
rikki

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mew Cherry on Tue 18 Jan - 0:06

Yeah I know but I'm not talking about how old you actua- wait when'd you get here?
Mew Cherry

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rikki on Tue 18 Jan - 21:19

Inuyasha: I've been here the wwwhhhooooolllllleeeee tttttiiiimmmmmeeee.
rikki

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mew Cherry on Tue 18 Jan - 22:28

You like sneaking up on me don't ya? *sigh*
Mew Cherry

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rikki on Wed 19 Jan - 5:18

Inuyasha: yyyyyeeeeeessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
rikki

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mew Cherry on Wed 19 Jan - 13:11

(ROFL)
*sigh* You do that alooot.
Mew Cherry

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rikki on Fri 21 Jan - 1:06

(xD)
Inuyasha: yyyyyeeeeeeeppppppppppppppppppp-
D.R: *throws a doughnut from the window and it hits him in the mouth*
Inuyasha: mbpth
rikki

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mew Cherry on Fri 21 Jan - 1:07

(ROTFL)
O.O
Mew Cherry

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rikki on Sun 23 Jan - 1:43

D.R: *goes back inside*
Inuyasha: OAO mbbtttthhh *doughnut in mouth*
rikki

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mew Cherry on Sun 23 Jan - 2:08

^.^ *pats his head*
Mew Cherry

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rikki on Tue 25 Jan - 4:28

Inuyasha: *eats the doughnut* mmm
rikki

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mew Cherry on Tue 25 Jan - 13:07

*laughs* *hugs his arm*
Mew Cherry

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rikki on Wed 26 Jan - 7:26

Inuyasha: *hit in the head with a random pinapple that fell from the sky* I see flying ppiiinnnaaaaappplllleeeeesssss....... They sparkle and taaaalllkkkkkk.....

(....I so make him OOC xD)
rikki

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mew Cherry on Wed 26 Jan - 13:25

(Yeah,but its funny lol)
*sigh* *flicks him* SNAP OUT OF ITTTT.
Mew Cherry

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rikki on Fri 28 Jan - 13:35

Inuyasha: ddaaannnccceeee with the pppiiiinnnnaaaappppppplllleeeesss *grabs you and clumsly spins around*
(xD)
rikki

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mewrassberry on Fri 28 Jan - 14:59

ed:pinappleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
me:noooooo inuYASHA RUNNNNNNNN
inuyasha:what????
me :run edward is coming to get the pinapple
inuyasha:nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
inuyasha:*runs*
ed:*runs after him* GIVE ME THAT PINAPPLEEEEEEEEEE
INUYASHA:NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
mewrassberry

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mew Cherry on Fri 28 Jan - 17:15

*still clinging onto Inuyasha* Wait what?Oh Tara you just ruined the moment XD
Mew Cherry

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mewrassberry on Fri 28 Jan - 17:35

(no im not )
mewrassberry

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mew Cherry on Fri 28 Jan - 17:37

Geez Tara I'm joking around ED ruined the moment. *still clinging onto inuyasha who is still spinning* @_@ Okaaaaay moment back.
Mew Cherry

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mewrassberry on Fri 28 Jan - 17:38

(call me and ill tell u what happened to my cell)
mewrassberry

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mew Cherry on Fri 28 Jan - 17:40

(my mom's on the phone but you can pm me!)
Mew Cherry

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mewrassberry on Fri 28 Jan - 17:41

(ok)
mewrassberry

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content